1. B.Sc. Anesthesia Technology
2. B.Sc. Cardio Pulmonary Technology
3. B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
4. B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
5. B.Sc. Physician Assistant Technology
6. B.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology
7. B.Sc. Renal dialysis Technology
8. B.Sc. Respiratory therapy Technology
9. B.Sc. Emergency and Trauma Care Technology
10. B.Sc. Audiology and Speech Therapy
11. B.Sc. Optometry Technology
12. B.Sc. Neuroscience Technology
Age limit: Should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed HSC/CBSE/ISCE in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany and Zoology and English individually.
How to Apply:
Application along with prospectus can be obtained on payment of Rs 750.00 made through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research payable at Chennai. The form can be obtained in person/ through post/ may be downloaded from the University website. If the form is downloaded, the completed form must be accompanied by the D.D. as per above instruction.
The Completed Application form accompanied by DD can be sent to:
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research,
(Declared as Deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
No.12 Vembuliamman koil Street, West K K Nagar,
Faculty of Allied Health Science.
No, 12 Vembuliamman Koil Street,
West K K Nagar.
Chennai 6000 078.
+91 44 23643955
+91 44 23643956
Constituent Colleges and Faculty.